We are Licensed Opticians
Becky moved to Florida in 1988, becoming licensed in Florida the same year. She has a worked for large optical chains, Optometrists, and Ophthalmologists providing her a wealth of knowledge that she brings to her passion, caring for the needs of her patients. Opening A1A Optics provides the opportunity to take patient care to the next level.
Becky has built a team of professionals that has a goal of service. They focus on the needs of each patient. It is this dedication to professionalism and individual care that makes A1A Optics your Vision Experts.
Becky’s interests include painting landscape scenes, fishing, playing golf and Zumba fitness.
What Makes Us Different
• We give individual attention to each person.
• We read the prescription for the old glasses and compare this to the new prescription
1. We know how much change there is.
2. We can catch potential problems
This may allow us to prevent making glasses that are wrong for the patient.
Example: RX written wrong; wrong cylinder axis
• We discuss the patient’s needs as we are looking for frames. The frame fit is one of the most important parts of filling the prescription.
• We will customize the lens shape and size to accommodate the desires and needs of the
• We educate the patient to assist them to make good decisions in frame and lens selection. We do this because we are educated and have continuing education that is required to maintain our license. But mostly we do this because we are passionate about serving our patients.